Highland games in Russia

Got a camera phone, scanner or digital camera? Then post your piping pictures here. Just be aware that that any inappropriate pictures will be dealt with a severe lack of sense of humour.
RussianPiper

Highland games in Russia

Post by RussianPiper » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:50 pm

Here, foto from The Highland Games in Russia,last summer. On the foto-me and my friends
Attachments
888.JPG
888.JPG (617.59 KiB) Viewed 6127 times
Na zdorovie!

david n. siegel

Post by david n. siegel » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:14 am

Great picture--great waistbelt leatherwork, too.

Can you tell us more about Highland piping and Highland Games in Russia? We don't hear much about piping in your part of the world.

Thanks,
-David.

RussianPiper

Post by RussianPiper » Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:19 pm

david n. siegel wrote:Great picture--great waistbelt leatherwork, too.

Can you tell us more about Highland piping and Highland Games in Russia? We don't hear much about piping in your part of the world.

Thanks,
-David.
Hello David,
Thanks for you interest.In Russia,more people have a interest of piping ang celtic music.In Moscow,we have a pipe band-Moscow and District Pipe band,and more groups, who playing scottish and irish music. Every year,be held of St.Patric Day parade,Robby Burns night, In this very good festivals comes pipes band and solo pipers from Scotland and Ireland.I'm a solo piper and sometime support scottish festivals in other city of Russia and events-weddings.funerals etc...
Na zdorovie!

RussianPiper

Post by RussianPiper » Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:19 pm

david n. siegel wrote:Great picture--great waistbelt leatherwork, too.

Thanks,
-David.
Hello David,
Thanks for you interest.In Russia,more people have a interest of piping ang celtic music.In Moscow,we have a pipe band-Moscow and District Pipe band,and more groups, who playing scottish and irish music. Every year,be held of St.Patric Day parade,Robby Burns night, In this very good festivals comes pipes band and solo pipers from Scotland and Ireland.I'm a solo piper and sometime support scottish festivals in other city of Russia and events-weddings.funerals etc...
Na zdorovie!