Got a camera phone, scanner or digital camera? Then post your piping pictures here. Just be aware that that any inappropriate pictures will be dealt with a severe lack of sense of humour.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
A few cell phone pics of my step-daughter, Kelly, who competed in the SA Champs Highland Dancing competition today- She danced in 6 dances and recieved 6 placings- (5 ribbons and her very first medal, a 3rd place for the Lilt). Kelly started dancing 3 years ago. She is 9 years old. Well done Kel!
- After the dances- Four ribbons!
- Kelly- Ribbons- 21 July 2007.jpg (34.71 KiB) Viewed 3014 times
- Not great quality- taken with a cell phone.
- Kel- SA Champs- Flora.jpg (39.65 KiB) Viewed 3014 times
- Stressing before the competition!
- Kel- SA Champs 21 July 2007.jpg (32.38 KiB) Viewed 3014 times
Plenty practice still needed
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests