"My dearest on Earth, give me your kiss"

Tunes that you can view/download. If you have any additional information on any of the tunes here feel free to share it by posting a reply. Note that only members of the "Tune Posters" group can create new posts and upload tunes here.
  • Tune Database entry
  • Tune Name: "My dearest on Earth, give me your kiss"

• Tune Type: N/A Ceol Mor

• Composed By: ?

• Arranged By: P. Society

• Year Composed: ?

arundonax

"My dearest on Earth, give me your kiss"

Post by arundonax » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:53 am

Here's the piece... It should be noted, however, that I respectfully do NOT agree with Robert MacNeil and think that all pipe music from here on out should (using his program) be written with F-sharp and C-sharp as standard practice. That may be how the rest of the music world would prefer to have our scores written, but the two sharps are not needed by pipers and never have (plus it just looks HIDEOUS), thus I engrave all my score sheets accordingly.

I have gone to the trouble of changing the midi note value in the configure-play menu and have set it to "Low A at B flat" with C at midi note 62 and F at whatever F sharp is.

The tune is in Landscape, as I think all pipe tunes should be, or, at least 2/4 marches and Ceol Mor. And it is divided between two pages.

Thank you.
Ian
SvenskPiper@hotmail.com
Attachments
My Dearest on Earth pg 1.bww
(4.76 KiB) Downloaded 1092 times
My Dearest on Earth pg2.bww
(4.89 KiB) Downloaded 1069 times