Practise Chanter Still Life.

Got a camera phone, scanner or digital camera? Then post your piping pictures here. Just be aware that that any inappropriate pictures will be dealt with a severe lack of sense of humour.
GILD

Practise Chanter Still Life.

Post by GILD » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:16 am

Since I'm still disturbingly new to all this, I don't have any kewl piping pics to share. I do however have one I took while playing with my new camera phone that I quite like.
It's taken in the loft of the place I'm living in now and it's right next to my television viewing beanbag.
Purists may have a heart attack but I found the three minutes of practise time available everytime an ad-break came on to be very handy.
Still do actually.
Attachments
Practice chanter still-life web.jpg
Practice chanter still-life web.jpg (157.05 KiB) Viewed 6302 times
NAMASTE!
dave

piob_jadis

Post by piob_jadis » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:29 pm

That's very cool looking actually. And aye, those sparre little minutes in boring, annoying ads are very handy!

Landy-Lassie

Re: Practise Chanter Still Life.

Post by Landy-Lassie » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:09 pm

O.T.:
GILD wrote:Since I'm still disturbingly new to all this, I don't have any kewl piping pics to share. I do however have one I took while playing with my new camera phone that I quite like.
hm... I may choose another phone within the next months, but I can't decide which one to take.
What camera phone do you have? The picture looks quite good. And did you get a cable to transfer the pictures you take to your PC?
Purists may have a heart attack but I found the three minutes of practise time available everytime an ad-break came on to be very handy.
Still do actually.
agree! :-D
It's never over in a Rover :-D

cdn

re:atill life

Post by cdn » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:57 pm

nice picture. I can't read the printing- what tunes were you practising?
cdn